Description: Menthol tobacco is fresh, crisp, mellow and ultra-smooth, especially when natural menthol flavoring is used. High-quality menthol start with sun-cured Oriental tobacco, which is then overlaid with a cool menthol extract derived from genuine peppermint leaves.
History: The Oriental variety of tobacco grown in Basma or Izmir was characterized by small leaves, low nicotine levels and a suave and delicate fragrance with a balmy taste. Tobacco farming entered Anatolia in the early 1600s as a result of a trade with Venetian merchants.
Years later in the 19th century, Egyptian soldiers invented cigarettes by putting tobacco in the empty tubes of wrapping paper from gunpowder and smoking it. They received tobacco in their daily rations to boost morale.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco and peppermint leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic nicotine
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 50VG/50PG Ratio, Freebase Nicotine Products
- Not For Sub-Ohm Use: Not For use in devices that reach sub-ohm resistance.
- Device Recommendation: Ultra-Low Wattage & Pod-Based Systems (Mouth-To-Lung Devices).
- Coil: MTL coil with a resistance of 1.0 ohms or higher.
- Recommended Power Level: Do not exceed 18 watts.