Description: High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
History: When Columbus reached Cuba in 1492, he found the locals engaged in their longstanding practice of “drinking smoke” from something that looked vaguely like the modern-day cigar. The tobacco came from a plant the original inhabitants called “cohiba.” In certain areas of Cuba, the plant is still grown today using old-fashioned farming methods.
Cuban tobacco is a wide mixture of different cultivars, since all seeds are collected and harvested using a blanket method without selection. They’re also mixed indiscriminately from various regions by the producers of the seedlings.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic nicotine
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 50VG/50PG Ratio, Freebase Nicotine Products
- 50VG/50PG products are for user with higher resistance coils.
- Coil Recommendation: Higher resistance coil (MTL) = Coil with a resistance of 0.8 ohm or higher.
- Device Recommendation: Ultra-Low Wattage & Pod-Based Systems (Mouth-To-Lung Devices).
- Recommended Power Level: Do not exceed 18 watts.
Andy Dunigan (verified owner) –
Not for me. I can tell it’s a quality product, just not my taste.
Angelia Hall –
not my favorite
I like taking big draws of cigar liquid, and knowing I won’t get screamed at because the house smells like a cigar! A great evening puff for chilling out after a long day.