About the sample pack…
Virginia tobacco has a naturally sweet taste. The tobacco leaves are large, ranging in color from lemon yellow to orange or even mahogany, depending on the stalk position.
Burley tobacco provides a balanced, mellow and nutty experience. Cultivated on the foothills of Italian volcano Vesuvius, the tobacco is sun-ripened, shade-cured and bursting with a savory flavor.
Kentucky tobacco has an earthy and nutty taste, a flavor that’s enhanced with fire-curing to release the tobacco plant’s natural resins. Kentucky is an American tobacco cultivar, with Italian Kentucky grown in Tuscany.
Cavendish is a type of tobacco resulting from a specific process, usually using Virginia tobacco. Dark, ripe Virginia tobacco leaves are steam-treated and oak-barrel cured, producing a tobacco with a brilliant intensity and rich taste.
High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
Latakia is a rich, intense smoky-peppery tobacco that provides a powerfully distinct delight for the senses. The blend uses the Syrian Latakia process of sun-curing the tobacco, then smoke-curing over controlled fires of fragrant wood and indigenous aromatic herbs.
Menthol tobacco is fresh, crisp, mellow and ultra-smooth, especially when natural menthol flavoring is used. High-quality menthol start with sun-cured Oriental tobacco, which is then overlaid with a cool menthol extract derived from genuine peppermint leaves.
American Blend is a blend made from Flue, Air, Sun Cured Virginia, Burley, and Oriental tobaccos. The Tobacco Flavor Taste is exquisitely balanced, prodcuing a Classic Cigarette Taste.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic nicotine
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 50VG/50PG Ratio, Freebase Nicotine Products
- Not For Sub-Ohm Use: Not For use in devices that reach sub-ohm resistance.
- Device Recommendation: Ultra-Low Wattage & Pod-Based Systems (Mouth-To-Lung Devices).
- Coil: MTL coil with a resistance of 1.0 ohms or higher.
- Recommended Power Level: Do not exceed 18 watts.