Description: Latakia is a rich, intense smoky-peppery tobacco that provides a powerfully distinct delight for the senses. The blend uses the Syrian Latakia process of sun-curing the tobacco, then smoke-curing over controlled fires of fragrant wood and indigenous aromatic herbs.
History: In Northern Syria at the time of the Ottoman Empire, Oriental tobacco farmers with bumper crops had to store their excess tobacco at home as they waited to sell it the following year. During the cold winters, the framers cooked and heated their homes with open fires fueled by aromatic lumber bundles.
The stored tobacco absorbed the smoky fumes, giving it a distinctly rich, heavy taste and smoky aroma. Since these farmers were in the Latakia area of Syria, they called the creation Latakia tobacco. Once accepted and required on a continuous base farmers smoked directly said tobacco to sell it yearly. Latakia produces a very rich, heavy taste, with an aroma that has a “smoky” character.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic nicotine
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 70VG/30PG (High VG), Freebase Nicotine Products
- Compatible with Sub-Ohm devices.
- Coil: DTL coil with a resistance of less than 1.0 ohm (e.g., a 0.5ohm – 0.8ohm coil).
- Power Level: High wattage (50W – 100W).