Description: High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
History: When Columbus reached Cuba in 1492, he found the locals engaged in their longstanding practice of “drinking smoke” from something that looked vaguely like the modern-day cigar. The tobacco came from a plant the original inhabitants called “cohiba.” In certain areas of Cuba, the plant is still grown today using old-fashioned farming methods.
Cuban tobacco is a wide mixture of different cultivars, since all seeds are collected and harvested using a blanket method without selection. They’re also mixed indiscriminately from various regions by the producers of the seedlings.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or additives
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 70VG/30PG (High VG), Freebase Nicotine Products
- Compatible with Sub-Ohm devices.
- Coil: DTL coil with a resistance of less than 1.0 ohm (e.g., a 0.5ohm – 0.8ohm coil).
- Power Level: High wattage (50W – 100W).