Description: High-quality cigar tobacco delivers flavor notes that range from slightly sweet to mildly spicy, all harmonized with rich and subtle smoky undertones. It grows best in a moist, tropical climate.
History: When Columbus reached Cuba in 1492, he found the locals engaged in their longstanding practice of “drinking smoke” from something that looked vaguely like the modern-day cigar. The tobacco came from a plant the original inhabitants called “cohiba.” In certain areas of Cuba, the plant is still grown today using old-fashioned farming methods.
Cuban tobacco is a wide mixture of different cultivars, since all seeds are collected and harvested using a blanket method without selection. They’re also mixed indiscriminately from various regions by the producers of the seedlings.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or additives
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
- Not For Sub-Ohm Use: Not For use in devices that reach sub-ohm resistance.
- Device Recommendation: Ultra-Low Wattage & Pod-Based System (Mouth-To-Lung Devices).
- Coil: MTL coil with a resistance of 1.0 ohms or higher.
- Recommended Power Level: Do not exceed 18 watts.