Description: Kentucky tobacco has an earthy and nutty taste, a flavor that’s enhanced with fire-curing to release the tobacco plant’s natural resins. Kentucky is an American tobacco cultivar, with Italian Kentucky grown in Tuscany.
History: The history of Kentucky tobacco in Italy dates back to the second half of the 16th century during the pontificate of Gregory XIII. During this period, a flourishing tobacco market developed in the Republic of Cospaia, a tiny independent state that measures less than 2 square miles. This early center of tobacco production evolved into a commerce haven, which was eventually divided between Tuscany and the Papal States when it lost its independence in 1826.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or synthetic nicotine
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Regarding Black Note 50VG/50PG, Salt Nicotine Products:
- Not For Sub-Ohm Use: Not For use in devices that reach sub-ohm resistance.
- Device Recommendation: Ultra-Low Wattage & Pod-Based Systems (Mouth-To-Lung Devices).
- Coil: MTL coil with a resistance of 1.0 ohms or higher.
- Recommended Power Level: Do not exceed 18 watts.