Welcome the Flexus AIO, the newest addition to Aspire’s Flexus family. This all-in-one pod mod boasts a modern and functional design, with ergonomics tailored for everyday vaping.
The Flexus AIO comes with a built-in 2000mAh battery, ensuring excellent autonomy. It offers three adjustable power levels, and thanks to the automatic recognition of the coil resistance, the Flexus AIO self-adjusts to deliver maximum performance for the selected power level.
The pod, featuring replaceable coils, holds up to 4ml of e-liquid and is compatible with 0.6Ω AF Coil and the 1.0Ω AF Coil. The Flexus AIO is also compatible with Flexus Stik pods. The device provides both automatic and button-activated firing for added convenience.
- Dimensions: 121 x 35 x 26.6mm
- Weight: 124.25g
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Battery: Integrated 2000mAh
- Capacity: 4ml
- Compatible with all AF Coils
- AF Coil 0.6Ω
- AF Coil 1.0Ω
- Compatible with Flexus Stik pods
- Three power levels
- Adjustable airflow
- Fast charging with USB-C
- Firing: Automatic or via fire button
- 1 x Flexus AIO device
- 1 x Flexus AIO Pod
- 1 x AF Coil 0.6Ω
- 1 x AF Coil 1.0Ω
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x User Manual
Access the user manual for detailed instructions and tips. Click here to view the PDF.
Which pod is compatible with Flexus AIO device?
- Both the Flexus AIO and Flexus Stik pods are compatible with the Flexus AIO device.
Which coil is compatible with Flexus AIO?
- The Flexus AIO is compatible with AF 0.6Ω and 1.0Ω meshed coils.
How to change the coil for Flexus AIO?
- Pull to remove the pod.
- Pull the used coil out.
- Push the new coil into the pod.
- Place the pod back.
How to adjust the wattage level for Flexus AIO?
- Press mode button once to enter wattage settings mode, the down indicators will light up for 3s, adjust to your desired wattage level by pressing mode button within 3 light up seconds. The levels indicator will light off to indicate that the wattage level is set.
- Low level: First levels indicator will be on white for 3s
- Mid level: Two levels indicators will be on white for 3s
- High level: Three levels indicators will be on white for 3s
How do I know the battery level of Flexus AIO?
- When it is in use, the button indicator will indicate the Flexus AIO’s current battery level:
- Battery level: <3.5V (0-30%) – On Red
- Battery level: 3.5V-3.8V (30-60%) – On Blue
- Battery level: 3.8V-4.2V (60-100%) – On Green
- While charging, the levels indicator will indicate the Flexus AIO’s current battery level:
- Battery level: <3.5V (0-30%) – 1 level indicator will be on white
- Battery level: 3.5V-3.8V (30-60%) – 2 levels indicators will be on white
- Battery level: 3.8V-4.2V (60-100%) – 3 levels indicators will be on white
How do I fill the Flexus AIO pod?
- Unscrew the top cap from the pod.
- Add e-liquid.
- Screw the top cap back.
Is the airflow of Flexus AIO adjustable?
- Yes, the airflow holes are located at the bottom of the pod, you can rotate the pod to adjust the airflow.
How do I know when I need to charge Flexus AIO?
- The button indicator will flash red 15 times to indicate that you need to charge the Flexus AIO.
How do I know when the Flexus AIO is fully charged?
- When the Flexus AIO is fully charged, the 3 levels indicators will flash white 10 times, and the battery will stop charging automatically.