The climate and local conditions in Sicily, favour the growth of these fruits and it is the only territory in the world that produces real Sicilian blood oranges. The Sicilian citrus groves are monitored and cared for by attentive local farmers whose lives are devoted to taking daily care of these fruits.
In Northern Syria at the time of the Ottoman Empire, Oriental tobacco farmers with bumper crops had to store their excess tobacco at home as they waited to sell it the following year. During the cold winters, the framers cooked and heated their homes with open fires fueled by aromatic lumber bundles. The stored tobacco absorbed the smoky fumes, giving it a distinctly rich, heavy taste and smoky aroma. Since these farmers were in the Latakia area of Syria, they called the creation Latakia tobacco. Once accepted and required on a continuous basis, farmers smoked directly said tobacco to sell it yearly. Latakia produces a very rich, heavy taste, with an aroma that has a “smoky” character.
- Available in 0, 3, 6 and 12 mg/ml
- Tobacco Flavor by Black Note
- Tobacco Flavor is Naturally Extracted from Real Tobacco Leaves.
- ISO7 Certified Clean Facility
- Alcohol, Sucralose, and Diacetyl FREE
- Small Batch
- VG/PG ratio: 50/50
- Swiss Made Freebase Nicotine
- Weight: 3.4 oz
- Dimensions:1.77 × 1.31 × 5.3 in
- Bottle Size: 60ml plastic bottle