UNDER-AGE SALE PROHIBITED. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE LEGAL SMOKING AGE.
At Black Note, we understand that your privacy is important, especially when conducting business or providing sensitive personal information. This Privacy Notice describes how Black Note collects, uses and discloses information that we obtain about visitors to our website (www.blacknote.com)
and the services available through our website (collectively, the “Service”).
Your Personal Information:
Below are the primary types of information we gather about our users: Information You Provide Us: Individuals over 18 years of age may browse our Site and see general information about Black Note without submitting any personal information to us. However, to use Black Note’s Services, you must create a Customer Profile. To create the Customer Profile, you must provide your name, email address, date of birth and a password. You may also provide your phone and/or fax numbers, and business information (although not required). We also collect information about you when you initiate communications with us via email, letter, fax or phone. We use this information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, communicating with you, and customizing future shopping for you.
Third Party Vendors:
We also utilize third party vendors who will collect your information in order to provide the products and/or services you've requested (e.g., credit card companies, fulfillment companies, call centers, marketing companies, and freight companies). These companies are intermediaries acting solely to provide services related to your request, and have access to your personal information only as is necessary to perform their functions on behalf of Black Note. They may not use your personal information for other purposes.
Are Cookies Used On The Black Note.com Site?:
Information from Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources and combine it with the information we collect from you through our Site. Examples may include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with whom we operate co-branded businesses or for whom we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by certain organizations; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers, and information from data providers.
How does Black Note.com Use the Information It Receives?
We use the information we collect from you on our Site to provide our Services to you and continually improve our customer service, while developing ways to improve your shopping experience at Black Note.com. We also use the information we collect from your to respond to your requests, communicate with you, and customize your use of our Site. We may also use the information we collect where we think it necessary to protect or defend the rights, property or safety of Black Note and others. Additionally, we use the information we collect from you to better understand how our users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes. Finally, we use your information to send you news and newsletters or special offers.
Does Black Note.com Share the Information It Receives?
As we do with our own, we respect your privacy, which is why we will only share your information as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to another company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Conditions or this Notice, or as evidence in litigation in which Black Note is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes. We share customer information only as described in this statement and with subsidiaries of Black Note.com with controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow the practice at least as protective as that described in this Notice.
- Third-Party Links: Our Site may contain links to third party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Notice, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
How Secure Is Information About Me?:
We have implemented safeguards to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable for any such occurrences.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can add or update certain information on your Personal Black Note pages at any time. If you do not want to receive e-mails or other mail from us, simply contact us at cs@Black Note.com and you will be removed from our mailing list.
Are Children Allowed to Use Black Note.com?:
No! Black Note.com and Black Note products are only sold to adults of legal smoking age. Black Note.com does not intentionally collect or solicit personally information from or about children or anyone under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18 and in violation of this Policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Black Note.com has any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions:
if you choose to visit Black Note.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the State of California. If you have any concern about privacy at Black Note.com, please contact us with a thorough description of your question or concern, and we will do our very best to resolve it.
We may change this Notice from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Notice on our Site, at www.blacknote.com/privacypolicy. If we make any changes to this Notice that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.