Black Note Vaping Tip: Shake Well Before Use
Whether it’s with various temperature settings, mod features or battery power levels, you’ve heard tons of tips for making the most of your vaping experience. But one of the most important tips for making the most of Black Note also happens to be one of the easiest:
Shake well before use.
How You Shake It
Shaking well is pretty straightforward, but we’ll give you a quick rundown anyway:
- Make sure vaping liquid bottle’s lid is securely in place.
- Hold bottle right-side up, with your fingers wrapped around the body and thumb over the lid for extra security.
- Shake vigorously, using rapid wrist or arm movement, for at least 10 seconds.
- Uncap and use immediately.
Once the vaping liquid is in your device, the movements you use during vaping are sufficient to keep the components mixed. It’s only in an untouched bottle that they tend to settle.
Why You Shake It
The reason behind the shaking is also pretty straightforward, and we’ll give you both the short answer and the long answer that contains the nitty-gritty details.
The short answer says shaking well is necessary because the components in Black Note vaping liquid are going to separate during storage. Shaking well ensures they’re thoroughly mixed together before use for maximum vaping satisfaction.
The long answer dives into the details. Ready?
Our vaping liquids consist of separate components that create an emulsion, or a blend of different liquids that don’t normally fully dissolve into each other. The components include:
- VG, or vegetable glycerin
- PG, or propylene glycol
- Small percentage of water
- Natural extract from tobacco, officially known as Nicotiana tabaccum
While the PG, VG and water may mix and mingle like old friends, the tobacco extract contains various natural substances that don’t. Natural substances found in the tobacco leaf range from heavy to light aromatic oils, along with volatile substances and water-soluble particles, some of which are not 100-percent soluble in VG and PG.
Because the components have different molecular weights, gravity starts to do its thing when the vaping liquid is left to rest, pulling the heaviest molecules toward the bottom of the bottle during a slow process of sedimentation.
The sediment, which is layered with particles based on their specific weights, is proof of a natural product.
Isn’t There a Way to Avoid This?
Sure, we could add chemical emulsifiers or dispersants that would ensure the components stayed mixed together. But that would go against our philosophy of keeping our liquids pure, natural and as close to the original tobacco taste as possible.
We’d much rather stay true to natural tobacco – and simply shake well before use.
Latest posts by Michael Grey (see all)
- How E-cig Flavors Can Help You Kick Your Smoking Habit - Oct 25, 2016
- Should ‘Kid Friendly’ Vape Flavors Be Banned? - Oct 24, 2016
- Why Black Note Discontinued Three N.E.T Vape Blends - Oct 21, 2016