Description: Kentucky tobacco has an earthy and nutty taste, a flavor that’s enhanced with fire-curing to release the tobacco plant’s natural resins. Kentucky is an American tobacco cultivar, with Italian Kentucky grown in Tuscany.
History: The history of Kentucky tobacco in Italy dates back to the second half of the 16th century during the pontificate of Gregory XIII. During this period, a flourishing tobacco market developed in the Republic of Cospaia, a tiny independent state that measures less than 2 square miles. This early center of tobacco production evolved into a commerce haven, which was eventually divided between Tuscany and the Papal States when it lost its independence in 1826.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or additives
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 70VG/30PG (High VG), Freebase Nicotine Products
- Compatible with Sub-Ohm devices.
- Coil: DTL coil with a resistance of less than 1.0 ohm (e.g., a 0.5ohm – 0.8ohm coil).
- Power Level: High wattage (50W – 100W).