Description: Burley tobacco provides a balanced, mellow and nutty experience. Cultivated on the foothills of Italian volcano Vesuvius, the tobacco is sun-ripened, shade-cured and bursting with a savory flavor.
History: White Burley tobacco was discovered in 1864, when a man named Mr. Webb began growing Kentucky seed with a form of albinism. The midrib of green Burley tobacco in the fields is still white today, and the light, air-cured tobacco is mainly used for cigarette production. Burley tobacco was introduced in Italy in 1891, where it found ideal growing conditions around the Vesuvius volcano near Naples.
- Naturally Extracted from real tobacco leaves, using only the best leaves and the best part of the leaves
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or additives
- No Diacetyl, Acetyl Propionyl, Ethylene Glycol, Diethylene Glycol, Acrolein and Acetoin
- Small Batch
Black Note 70VG/30PG (High VG), Freebase Nicotine Products
- Compatible with Sub-Ohm devices.
- Coil: DTL coil with a resistance of less than 1.0 ohm (e.g., a 0.5ohm – 0.8ohm coil).
- Power Level: High wattage (50W – 100W).